– 50% cotton/50% polyester fleece
– 8 oz.
– 1×1 rib with spandex
– Double needle cuffs and waistband
– Pill resistant air jet yarn
• BODY WIDTH: Lay garment flat. 1″ below the armhole flat measure the garment across the chest.
• BODY HEIGHT: Lay garment flat (face down). Measure from center back neckline seam straight down to bottom of the front hem.
• SLEEVE LENGTH: Lay garment flat (face down). Measure from center back neck to outer edge of shoulder seam, then along outer edge to sleeve end.
Machine wash warm, inside out, with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron. Do not dry clean